Economy Liverpool has one of the fastest growing economies in the UK with an annual growth rate of 15% which can be attributed in no small part to its vibrant property & tourism markets.
Business Liverpool has more than 28,000 skilled workers employed in the business services sector and is a major centre for international trade being home to one of the busiest ports in the UK.
Investment Liverpool has been constantly focusing on inward investment for a number of years, a policy that has changed the face of the city greatly. This policy will continue for years to come with the new Liverpool Waters £5.5 billion development project destined to see over £4 billion worth of investment being spent on developing the city’s historic docklands area into a new commercial and residential district.
Students Liverpool continues to grow into one of the UK’s most popular student destinations. The city is home to three universities, a number of colleges and more than 50,000 students who account for 12% of the population.
· Fantastic investment opportunity
· Completed development
· Studio apartment
· First floor
· Falkner Place development
· Residents only gym
· Desirable Georgian Quarter location
· ONE OF THE MOST STUPENDOUS INDUSTRIAL BUILDING IN BRITAIN
· Premium loft style waterfront apartments ranging from 900 – 2,700 sq. ft. in size, within the world’s largest brick warehouse which is part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
· The building was constructed in 1901 and the units retain lots of heritage and industrial features
· Walking distance to Liverpool business and retail districts
· Mix of 2 and 3 bed apartments and Duplexes
· Iconic design & Grade II listed Structure
· Destination & lifestyle development
· Luxury Amenities
· Walking distance to Lime Street Station
· Practical Completion Floor 1-6: Q2 2021, floor 7-13: Q3 2021
· Luxury development, consisting of 82 apartments
· Location – Georgian Quarter, Liverpool, L1
· Just a 5-minute walk to 2 major train stations and all of Liverpool’s major attractions
· A stone’s throw away from the University of Liverpool
· Development is ideally situated to capitalise on the growing rental demand in Liverpool’s City Centre
· 1 bedroom apartments from £135,950 - 2 bedroom apartments from £185,000
· 6% NET Income Guaranteed for 2 years
· Completion anticipated ¬– Q3 2021
· Apartments starting from £100,000
· Collection of 70 luxury studios, 1 and 2 bed apartments
· Salisbury Place is situated just 15 minutes away from Liverpool’s vibrant city centre
· Walking distance to the Royal Liverpool University Hospital
· Liverpool is home to 3 world class Universities
· Opportunity for both first-time and experienced portfolio investors alike
· Hands free investment, managed by reputable asset managers
· 7% assured minimum rental yield per annum for 3 years
· Completion expected Q3/4 2021
We have residential properties and high yielding investments opportunities across the UK that include: Off Plan Residential, Off Plan BTL – Life style & Care Homes – Hotels – Parking Spaces – Office Space – Blocks – Land and much more.
Are looking to get a mortgage on your next opportunity? Why not speak to one of our independent advisors who will be happy to answer your questions.
If you have any questions, require more information then please do not hesitate to get in touch with our investment team on email@example.com
Sign up to hear from us about latest our investment properties.