Why Invest in Manchester? As the UK’s second city and being the centre of what is called the Northern Powerhouse, it is anticipated that Manchester’s economy will continue to grow and develop over the next 5 years. Such growth will ensure that the need for desirable, well located rental property will continue to rise as people relocate to the city as they secure employment in the region.
Transport Manchester is located at the heart of the motorway network with easy access to all of the UK’s major cities and business hubs. The city is just 2 hours by train from London, a journey that will be reduced to 1 hour once the new HS2 Rail line is completed.
Economy Manchester is Uk’s second largest urban economy. There is an on-going multi million-pound investment programme in Manchester designed to boost its economic presence onto the International stage Rental Returns Manchester already has the best rental returns in the entire UK and with house prices expected to increase by 4.5% over the next 5 years, investing in property in a city which is classed as one of the UKs top 4 hotspots is an attractive option.
Demand Manchester is a fast growing city, home to over 500,000 people which requires over 9,000 new homes per year for the next 5 years in order to meet current and growing demand. The population is expected to increase by 125,000 by 2025.
· 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
· Prominent development located in the heart of Bolton town centre
· This stunning new build will offer residents high-end accommodation in one of Greater Manchester’s most popular town centres
· Bolton is one of the most important parts of the Greater Manchester economy
· The development is within walking distance to a multitude of amenities
· 6% assured NET rental returns for 1 year
· Made up of 1, 2 and 3 luxury apartments
· This grade 2 listed mill conversion will echo influences of the original features of the mill throughout
· Meadow Mill is less than 5 minutes-walk to the town centre, Redrock entertainment complex, also a stone’s-throw to Reddish Vale Country Park
· Just £5,000 reserves a property
· 82 one, two and three beds
· High specification apartments within an iconic Grade II listed building
· Number of parking Spaces: 44
· Extremely close proximity to all the major attractions Manchester has to offer and easy access to the M60 & M62
· perfect for tenants wanting to enjoy Manchester living without direct City Centre congestion.
· 7% NET for first year
· Completion expected: Q4 2020
We have residential properties and high yielding investments opportunities across the UK that include: Off Plan Residential, Off Plan BTL – Life style & Care Homes – Hotels – Parking Spaces – Office Space – Blocks – Land and much more.
Are looking to get a mortgage on your next opportunity? Why not speak to one of our independent advisors who will be happy to answer your questions.
If you have any questions, require more information then please do not hesitate to get in touch with our investment team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to hear from us about our latest investment properties.